I’m a PhD student at Télécom Paris (IDS department, IMAGES Team) and valeo.ai, under the supervision of Patrick Pérez, Florence Tupin and Alasdair Newson. The aim of my work is to use and adapt deep neural network architectures for scene understanding using automotive radar data and multi-sensor fusion. I graduated from M.Sc. Machine Learning and Big Data at Télécom Paris in 2018, M.Sc. (1 and 2) in Statistical Modelling at Paris Panthéon Sorbonne University in 2016 and B.S. in Applied Mathematics at Paris Diderot University in 2014.
I co-organize the Deep Learning Working Group of the IMAGES Team (Télécom Paris). Presentations are available here.
- 05/2021: Code for Multi-View Radar Semantic Segmentation (MVRSS) and pretrained models have been publicly released on github here.
- 04/2021: A new version of CARRADA is available! Have a look to the repo here.
- 04/2021: New preprint available on ArXiv: Multi-View Radar Semantic Segmentation.
- 01/2021: The paper of CARRADA has been presented in a poster session of ICPR 2020.
- 10/2020: First paper accepted to ICPR 2020!